Who We Are
- We are Busy Bee Home Inspections founded in 2016, offering home inspections in Nashville and beyond
- Your inspector exceeds Tennessee's Continuing Education Requirements Active Inspector Number
- # 1982
- We specialize in pool inspections, your inspector is a certified pool operator (CPO)
- # CPO-582508
- We specialize in Heating and Cooling inspections, your inspector is an EPA Universal certificate holder
- # 909892708120
- Your inspector is also a FEMA certified disaster Relief Inspector
- Your inspector is also a Certified Mold Home Inspector
WHAT WE DO
- We take a whole house approach during all of our inspections.
- We believe all the systems are depended on all the other systems working properly.
- Our home inspections cover over 400 systems and components that make up a home.
- We use the INTERnachi standard of practice for all of our inspections.
- We recognize the importance of education in the inspection industry, so we exceed Tennessee continuing education requirements.
- We use a simple and concise reporting system.
- we include many digital pictures in our report to help our clients get a view from Busy Bee eyes.
but Why Busy bee?
- Buying a home in the middle Tennessee area is expensive enough.
- Most inspectors come from builders background; which is good experience although most defects come from DIY projects or delayed maintenance, but many of our finds come from the building process.
- I have a keen eye for spotting problems and experience in the the repair process of those problems.
- so how does that benefit you? My eyes are not accustomed to making many of the mistakes that come with the building process.
- Schedule a thorough inspection to help to minimize safety risks and avoid costly surprises.
- If significant defects are revealed by an inspection, you can REEVALUATE your offer BEFORE purchase.